Community Cellular Networks
Introducing Mobile Networks in the Rural Philippines
Paper conditionally accepted in The 11th International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies and Development (ICTD 2020).
- Stay in the Game: A Randomized Controlled Trial of a Sports and Life Skills Program for Vulnerable Youth in Liberia
- Do Job Networks Disadvantage Women? Evidence from a Recruitment Experiment in Malawi
- The Premise of Local Information: Building Reliable Economic Indicators from a Decentralized Network of Contributors
- The Price Is Right?: Statistical Evaluation of a Crowd-Sourced Market Information System in Liberia
- Are Rural Road Investments Alone Sufficient to Generate Transport Flows? Lessons from a Randomized Experiment in Rural Malawi and Policy Implications